Entry Form 2016 – 2017
- Complete the entry form below and submit it electronically.
- Entry fee is $140 per team.
- The entry fee is mailed to: The Thornhill Club 7994 Yonge Street, Thornhill, ON L4J1W3 with a cheque in the amount of $140 payable to The Thornhill Club
- The first 8 entries received from each zone will be accepted
Please note: Do not use the ENTER key until the form is finished. You can submit the form by clicking Submit or pressing ENTER.
Grandmasters Input Form
Entry Deadline – Nov. 21
Let us highlight some Rules changes for 2016 – 2017. Refer to a separate page on this website for all the Rules.
- Age: On December 31, 2016, women must be at least 65 years of age and men must be at least 70 years of age.
- Membership: All players must be active members of an OCA member club.
- Participation: All players must participate in club draw(s) at the curling club(s) indicated on the entry form.
Equalization factor for Smaller Curling Clubs. A smaller curling club is an OCA member club with 4 sheets of curling ice or less. A team from a smaller club may import one player from another smaller club in Ontario to play on their team. The imported player must satisfy eligibility rules, be approved by the curling club of entry and play front end.